FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody Certification
Wood product manufacturers or sellers, carpentry / joinery installers, printers - being able to prove traceability for your timber or paper purchases is becoming more and more important for the end consumer and most large organisations will now insist on being supplied with FSC or PEFC certified products. In the past, customers were often happy to receive evidence by checking your supplier's documentation, but more and more customers now are expecting you to issue your own Chain of Custody paperwork, including delivery tickets.
If you are chain of custody-certified yourself, you can provide complete traceability (and documentation) for your products directly to your customer, but to be able to do this you need to have a management system in place to manage and control your purchases, production and sales and corresponding documentation and it all has to be certified by a 3rd party.
We can work with you to provide:
- Chain of Custody - interpretation and explanation of Standards
- Explanation of how it will work in practice for your business and what checks and processes you might need to put in place
- Chain of Custody Procedures and other required documentation
- Assist you in organising your 3rd party audit
- Provide introductory training for your management and workforce
- Help you prepare for external audits through internal audits and inspections