What is a Gap Analysis?
- A Gap Analysis against the ISO Standards is an audit of your systems and processes against the requirements of the Standard, using a checklist.
- The process can be started remotely by reviewing your existing documents and then meeting you to complete the assessment and talk through the findings and actions required to achieve certification.
- The ‘gaps’ in your management system are the areas you need to address in order to become compliant with the Standard.
- The outcomes of the Gap Analysis are recommendations and actions required to achieve certification.
- A Gap Analysis can be done as a stand-alone piece of work, but is more commonly combined with follow-on consultancy to help you address any deficiencies that are identified.
Drop us a line to get moving on your ISO project: