Health and Safety Consultancy
Do you have more than five employees? Are you tendering for contracts? Is your business in a higher risk sector, such as construction, manufacturing or print?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then you will need to have a written health and safety policy documentation, allocate responsibilities for health and safety management, carry out risk assessments and train your staff in health and safety issues. We can help you with the following:
- Health and Safety Reviews to cover legal compliance and documentation - find out what you should be doing morally and legally and get an action plan to help you implement our recommendations.
- Review and writing of Health and Safety Policies and Procedures to meet legal and commercial requirements
- Risk assessments i.e. General, or more specific for COSHH, Manual Handling, Workstations (DSE)
- Development of Health and Safety Management Systems to OHSAS18001
- Health and Safety Training – policies and systems, general awareness, induction training, tool box talks
- Assistance with meeting the requirements of CHAS, Achilles, Construction Line Safe Contractor etc.
- Responding to tenders
- Construction site inspections for sub-contractors